I often meet souls who want to find purpose in their lives and those who want to return to what they once felt in their perception as ‘happy’. They want to forever find that joy, that passion, that peace, that alignment, that drive, that contentment, that child within themselves. To understand your purpose and to fulfil it, you must accept life’s purpose on earth, the physical universe.
If I were to give you the answer to life’s meaning for all humankind on this universe (and which I will shortly), would it make a difference in your decision to do and to accept the responsibilities of what’s necessary in order to fulfill it?
From my personal and spiritual experience, life’s meaning is happiness. Happiness is achieved when you love and give without expectation, when you have compassion for others, when you feel the responsibility to make a difference, when all your intentions are positive, when you are brave, when you are understanding of all, and especially when your mind is open and accepting of all existing possibilities. In order to understand and value happiness, suffering must exist. Suffering teaches us lessons which need to be learned in order to overcome our challenges, it makes us humble, it makes us value the past, present, and future; suffering makes us learn the value of living in the PRESENT.
Everyone’s perception of what makes them happy is different due to their belief system structured since infancy. Some people find happiness in materialistic possessions, while others find it in experiences.
So, what would it take for you find your happiness and in turn find your true self? Below are some questions I have stated to help you find your SELF! This topic is extensively dissected and answered in further detail during my live webinar How do I find my true Self?
- What is that consistent negative thought and emotion on daily basis, you have lingering on your mind?
- If you had the chance and the freedom to change top 3 things in your life without any fear of losing someone or something, what would those changes be?
- If you had the power to make a difference in the world for others, what would that change be and how would that change fulfill you?
- What are some of the obstacles and challenges facing you in your personal and professional life? Without using money, what would be some ways and other resources you could use to find a way to overcome or resolve such them?
- What do you value the most in your relationships with family, friends, and work?
- What do you value the most on your days off?
- What would you do differently if a time-machine took you back in time 15years? 10years? 5years?
- If you knew you only had 6 months to live, what would you do?
- What do you want to be remembered as when you have left your body and passed onto the other side?
- What would you do if money was no object, what would you be doing?
- Who are some of the people in my life that make me feel insecure, incompetent, sad, angry, and lonely?
- What would it take for you to make you happy? And what would be the one step you could take today to move forward towards that happiness?